undetermined times in trends when Nagios has been down

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa chr.pinedo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 11:13:24 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have a question about undetermined times in trend graphics. I have
had down Nagios server for a week and trend graphics show the last
state of service/host for all the week instead of show this time as
undetermined (because nagios server has been down).

Is this normal behaivour? From my point of view this could be
considered a bug or a deficiency.

Thanks,

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa (zako)