few questions that I can't find any info on

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:55:01 CEST 2011

I tried from commandline and it failed as well. :(

My question is more along the line this

hostname = Primary loadbalancer ip? or ip of client
peer = ip of 2ndary balancer?

$USER1$/cisco_ace_failover -H 192.168.2.224 -P 192.168.2.225 -C $ARG1$ -t 30

Where arg1 = variable i created for the clients various snmp communities.