few questions that I cant find any info on

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:32:44 CEST 2011

Marcel I am defining the command with the -H switch using the primary
load balancer ip and the -P with the 2ndary one. The man page on the
nagios exchange is extremely vague.

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Uncategorized/software/SNMP/Cisco-ACE-4700-Loadbalancer-failover-state-Check/details