Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Hui Li via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Jul 18 10:12:15 CEST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Hui Li requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Lei,

- Hui

Accept invitation from Hui Li
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gq95p75e-6x/Vg1FBpStI6_M-eFLExlo-pjnfalPIPkLyx3rkqjZdRi1FOrPNoT/blk/I1526333492_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnP8Vd3cPcPoOdj59bSJguBhRtkYSbPAScj8TdjoSdjcLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Hui Li
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gq95p75e-6x/Vg1FBpStI6_M-eFLExlo-pjnfalPIPkLyx3rkqjZdRi1FOrPNoT/blk/I1526333492_3/3dvczAQcPcPdz8RckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW that LinkedIn can find the answers to your most difficult questions? Post those vexing questions on LinkedIn Answers to tap into the knowledge of the world's foremost business experts:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/y49s6u-gq95p75e-6x/ask/inv-23/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation