search box returning no results

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Mon Jul 11 17:34:05 CEST 2011

What happens if you type just an asterisk (*) ?
Then check in your apache access logs. in my case the following entry
appeared (status.cgi was used):

10.0.0.1 - nagiosadmin [11/Jul/2011:17:27:45 +0200] "GET
/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?navbarsearch=1&host=* HTTP/1.1" 200 1549007 "
https://nagios.local/side.php" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0)
Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0"