Whoops! Could not read object configuration data!

crishna at videotron.ca crishna at videotron.ca
Sun Jul 3 04:06:43 CEST 2011

Yes, i tried the default, from my VM installation as well... i thought it was that at one point... because i changed the default nagiosadmin user to another use id, and i had changed my htpasswd too to match them... and then i tested with original htpasswd and original cgi files... things havnt got any better... to my little comprehension... CGI is worlking fine, as well as php... but it some point, seems like a process not able to read a file config of nagios... a process from apache... which i tried to restore all the known config files of both products... apache and nagios to match a new installation...

i know or guess that i could easlily probably just remove and reinstall or force a re-install of both products... but i am also the usual type of guy that want to know what brakes... i hate the microsoft solution of ctrl + alt + del ... i'dlove to find what is deffective, im sure its a config... because it works elsewhere... so it related to my machine. config, etc...