Antwort: RE: MRTG graphs problem - measurement units not taken into consideration

Radu.Popa at technomatic.de Radu.Popa at technomatic.de
Sat Jul 2 11:38:30 CEST 2011

PNP version is 0.6.13 and you are totally right about the config_local.php
file. Modified in that one and I see it in all graphs.

The only opened issue for now is the pdf background file.

Thanks a lot!

Which pnp4nagios version do you use?

I assume its 0.6.13

PNP web interface reads config files in the following order.

pnp4nagios/etc/config_local.php
pnp4nagios/etc/config.php

config_local.php is used to store your own changes and will not be
overwritten on updates.
config.php is the default config file.

http://docs.pnp4nagios.org/pnp-0.6/webfe_cfg

Joerg