Postqueue monitoring

Jim Avery jim at jimavery.me.uk
Fri Jan 14 00:57:03 CET 2011

On 13 January 2011 14:29, Luc MAIGNAN <luc.maignan at winxpert.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a postqueue (postfix) plugin that alerts me if there are
> blocked messages in a postfix queue.
>
> I didn't find any WORKABLE plugin.
>
> Does anyone know a good one ?

Have you tried searching for 'postfix' at http://exchange.nagios.org/ ?

There are few plugins there - if you find any of them are good or bad,
please post a rating to help anyone else looking for something
similar.

I see one of them has good ratings ..

http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Plugins/Email-and-Groupware/Postfix/check_postfix_queue/details

hth,