Which GUI to configure Nagios 3 ?

michal.lackovic at cz.schneider-electric.com michal.lackovic at cz.schneider-electric.com
Fri Feb 25 13:38:26 CET 2011

NagiosQL

Michal

"Marco Borsani" <m.borsani at it.net>
24.02.2011 16:45
Please respond to
Nagios Users List <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>

"'Nagios Users List'" <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[Nagios-users] Which GUI to configure Nagios 3 ?

Hi all

Actually we use an internal interface to configure all the Nagios
contacts/hosts/services…

I know that there are nice GUI to configure Nagios…which one do you
know/use ?

Regards

Marco Borsani
Unix and Monitoring Sysadmin
Technical Operations Dpt.
tel: +39 010 4310115
fax: +39 02 30130311
cell: +39 329 5953944
ITnet Srl
Società con socio unico
Direzione e Coordinamento di WIND TELECOM S.p.A.

Real-Time with Splunk. Collect, index and harness all the fast moving IT
data
generated by your applications, servers and devices whether physical,
virtual
reporting any issue.