Configuration Conflicts

Anand, Sakshi sa185043 at ncr.com
Thu Feb 24 07:12:17 CET 2011

All,

The issue got resolved by restarting nagios using following command -

service nagios restart

Prior to this, I was using following command to restart which I believe was not restarting it properly and hence was not able to refresh all the configurations -

/usr/local/nagios/bin/nagios -d /usr/local/nagios/etc/nagios.cfg

Thanks & Regards,
Sakshi Anand