NAGIOS does not register "Critical" | "Warning" status.

Max Schubert maxs at webwizarddesign.com
Wed Feb 23 03:43:33 CET 2011

There is a debug level you can set in nagios.cfg that will show you
all commands being executed - an easier way would be to make a shell
wrapper for check_int that logs all args and then execs them with the
real check_int.  Something like

1.  Copy check_int to check_int.bin
2.  Make check_int a shell script like

!#/bin/bash

echo "$*" >> /path/tlo/logfile.log
exec /path/to/check_int.bin $*

Now whenever check_int is called, the full command line and args will
be appended to the log each run for you to inspect - without cranking
up debug or restarting nagios.

Max