Nagios Alert Format?

Engelmann, Austin aengelmann at libertymgt.com
Thu Feb 17 21:50:19 CET 2011

We do have MMS capabilities...

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr. Ed Morbius [mailto:dredmorbius at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 2:58 PM
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Nagios Alert Format?

Possible alternate solution:

Does your cell phone and/or carrier provide MMS service?

Messages will arrive in a format more similar to email, with more
context, etc.  You still could benefit by rewriting the standard Nagios
alerts (which I find to be rather uninformative), but could avoid other
limitations of SMS (160 character limit, etc.).

on 12:59 Thu 17 Feb, Engelmann, Austin (aengelmann at libertymgt.com)

------
> The ultimate all-in-one performance toolkit: Intel(R) Parallel Studio
XE:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-dev2devfeb

reporting any issue.

Dr. Ed Morbius, Chief Scientist /            |
  Robot Wrangler / Staff Psychologist        | When you seek unlimited
power
Krell Power Systems Unlimited                |                  Go to
Krell!

------