Hope this useful : a dashboard management toolfor Nagios

Roch Akanor rochak41 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:23:44 CET 2011

I find ngrt4n not bad for my use, that's why I shared it here. With a good network bandwidth,  I think that ssh and X forward is more secure than other X-enabled mechanisms based on telnet + a X server for example.Of course, in a beta stage it may has some bugs. As mentioned on their web site, It could be useful to send feedback about encountered bugs or new ideas (such as which you mentioned on web based interface) to author(s) so to allow them to improve the tool.
Regards,--Roch A.