Manage notifications

steve f a31modela at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:49:34 CET 2011

You could do it for individual contacts & then put those contacts into a contact group

define contact{

service_notification_options[w,u,c,r,f,s,n]

service_notification_options:

This directive is used to define the service states for which
notifications can be sent out to this contact.  Valid options are a
combination of one or more of the following: w = notify on WARNING service states, u = notify on UNKNOWN service states, c = notify on CRITICAL service states, r = notify on service recoveries (OK states), and f = notify when the service starts and stops flapping.  If you specify n (none) as an option, the contact will not receive any type of service notifications.

Steve