nagios-common RPM Package

Daniel Wittenberg daniel.wittenberg.r0ko at statefarm.com
Tue Feb 8 18:24:43 CET 2011

I'm not sure what that is, but I tend to stick with the RPM's from
rpmforge for Nagios stuff.  I have to tweak them, but they are good.
You should be able to get nagios (all server stuff), then things like
nagios-plugins, nagios-nrpe, nsca, and the nsca client and that would
get most of what you should need in just a few packages.

Dan