nagios ldapauth plugin

My LinuxHAList mylinuxhalist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 17:42:26 CET 2011

Hi,

I've downloaded Nagios XI (2009R1.3G) and installed it on CentOS 5.5.

Then, I went to:
http://exchange.nagios.org/directory/Addons/Components/LDAP-Authentication-XI-Component/details
http://assets.nagios.com/downloads/nagiosxi/components/ldapauth.zip
to get my ldapauth.zip

Then I uploaded it via Nagios XI, Admin, Manage Components. Configure
the LDAP settings (LDAP server, etc.) and enable it.

Check that I have php-ldap installed.

When I try to login using LDAP username and password, it still failed.

What's the best way to troubleshoot this ? What am I missing ?

Thanks