Authentication using AD

Joe Beck JBeck at urbn.com
Thu Feb 3 19:42:24 CET 2011

Thanks for the heads up.
Over the last few days I’ve had other priorities/fires but hope to get back on this by early next week.
It would be good to share our experiences.

Nagios-XI, at least I think, is a commercial/supported implementation of nagios. I saw this & figured it only applied to their tweaked version of nagios?

Joe