Nagios on CentOS

Steve Glasser sglasser at visp.net
Wed Dec 28 18:07:10 CET 2011

I would be very cautious about installing third-party rpms on a
production server.  You may introduce dependency issues which will
affect future system updates.

Compiling nagios from source is dead simple and well documented.

Cheers,

Steve Glasser | Senior System Administrator | visp.net
Direct: 541-955-6903 | Fax: 541-471-0821