Hardware RAID monitoring?

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 16 10:00:12 CET 2011

Hi all.

I would ask for advice if anyone has ever implemented Hardware RAID monitoring
on LINUX and Windows. I am figuring out how to do this but bit struggling
with ideas.

I assume that sofware RAID status will depend on the api of the vendor software
but Hardware RAID will be bit tricky.

It would be helpful if one can share their experience of how the RAID status
can be fetched.

Thanks,
Yu

Learn Windows Azure Live!  Tuesday, Dec 13, 2011