Nagios Graph not displaying correct values

Claudio Kuenzler ck at claudiokuenzler.com
Wed Dec 14 12:47:09 CET 2011

You need to delete the already created RRD file. Once the RRD file was
written, you can't change it anymore (at least not easily).
Find the rrd file for your disk service and delete it, e.g. in
/usr/local/nagiosgraph/rrd
You can find the path to your rrd files in the nagiosgraph.conf file or you
search for the rrd files on your system.
The rrd file should then be recreated with the new map configuration.

Oh just one more thing: You need to remove the old map entry for check_disk
from your map file. Otherwise this one will continue to write the rrd
instead of the new map entry.