How to always send notify on ack

Henti Smith henti at geekware.co.za
Thu Dec 1 22:27:31 CET 2011

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Victor Carpetto <victor at owlbydesign.com> wrote:
> Hi,

> Is there an option to prevent users from suppressing notifications on acknowledgement?  The default option for natstamon is to not send a notification, which is not ideal.  Is there a way to lock the option to always send out?

That would be counter productive. The point of notification is to
direct attention to a state change. Once you've acknowledged the
problem there is no need to notify you of it again, It would be the
same as wanting your phone to continue ringing after you have answered
it.

It's possible I'm missing something, but what would be the benefit of
this configuration if possible ?

Henti