Nagios father and nagios son concept

James Osbourn james.osbourn at citrix.com
Fri Aug 19 09:58:21 CEST 2011

Hi Saulo,

I had a similar situation with multiple sites and wanted each site to monitor itself but have a server to go to and get an overview of all sites.  I went for the Check MK Multisite http://mathias-kettner.de/checkmk_multisite.html

I can now connect to each local site directly or the overview page.  Each site handles the monitoring and alerts for each site so if one is down the others keep going.

James