Monitoring throughput for compression and SSL oncisco ace 4710

Jones, Stuart Stuart.Jones at health.wa.gov.au
Wed Aug 10 02:26:05 CEST 2011

I recall an issue getting the correct syntax when I transitioned from
cli snmp MIB gets, however I need time to go back through my
commissioning notes to find out what the roo issue was.

In the meantime this below is a sample of what I'm currently using:

cmmands.cfg:

define command{

        command_name    check_snmp

        command_line    $USER1$/check_snmp -H $HOSTADDRESS$ $ARG1$

        }

ACE-snmp-check.cfg extract:

define service{

      use                           generic-service-t5

      host_name                     DC1 ACE sub-system - ACE module -
acedc01c6504

      service_description           Context-PACSTEST throughput [through
the ACE Bytes per second] - Denied

      check_command                 check_snmp!-C
ROpassword at SpecificContext -P 2c -o
.1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.480.1.1.4.1.8.8.80.65.67.83.84.69.83.84.11  -w 1 -c 2 ;

      servicegroups                 ACE-DC1-SpecificContext

      }