Unknown File Type when browsing to Nagios

Brad Bieth biethb at reno.gov
Thu Sep 30 18:52:00 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I just finished my installation of Nagios 3.2.2 on Ubuntu version 10. The installation all seemed to go well until I attempted to launch the URL at which I’m prompted for a file to download. I have included an attachment of the file. The URL that Im using is http://localhost/nagios, I have also made sure that Apache is started and if I go to http://localhost then I get a page that tells me Apache is running just fine. I forgot to mention that when I do go to the Nagios URL I am prompted for my username and password which I supply and then that is when the prompt for the file occurs. I have also installed the Nagios Plugins version 1.4.15.

Thank you for any help.

Brad