bad monitoring remote windows

Stefan Fuhrmann stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org
Wed Sep 29 18:28:39 CEST 2010

Hello all,

I m having a distributed net with site- to- site sslvpn's.

centralfirewall ----> remote Firewall-----> win2003/2008 servers
           \
       service-net

 Nagios is located in service net and is doing nt and mysql_health checks to
that windows machines. Monitoring the Linux firewalls seems no Problem :)

but having alot of troule with the win machines: Often I have
check_nt:		 			could not fetch information from server
check_mysql_health:		CRITICAL - unable to get replication info

and then all is running well. When I take manually a look then all is running
fine. I play around with timeouts with no luck. Ping are most of the time
okay....
So im not able to fix it.
nagios 3.2.0 on ubuntu-server10.04

Can someone help?