Available Plugins?

IT Toonz it.toonz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 14:07:33 CEST 2010

Got it, command.cfg entry was wrong.

Thanks for all the help!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Assaf Flatto [mailto:nagios at flatto.net]
Sent: 27 September 2010 15:06
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Nagios-users] Available Plugins?

  On 27/09/10 10:15, IT Toonz wrote:
> How to see the available plugins?
>
> We want to know if check_mailq is installed.
>
> Please advice.
>
> We are using FAN 2.0 NagiosR 3.0.6
>
> Regards
> Anth :-)

usual method is to look in the libexec directory of the nagios
installation ( most ofthen installed in /usr/local/nagios/ )

another way is to use the "locate " command  - i.e do " locate chack_mailq".

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon

Next year I will be doing the London to Paris bike ride to
raise money for the DogTrust (www.dogstrust.co.uk) .
Please Sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Assaf-Flatto

any issue.