Available Plugins?

IT Toonz it.toonz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 13:27:40 CEST 2010

Hi Assaf,

Thanks for the reply,

We tried and we get this...

[root at Nagios nagios]# locate check_mailq

/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_mailq

/var/www/dokuwiki/data/pages/plugins/check_mailq.txt

And the error is

Mailq CRITICAL    (Return code of 127 is out of bounds - plugin may be
missing)

What could be causing this?

In the commands.cfg file we have ...

# Check mailq in mail server

define  command {

    command_name    check_mailq

    command_line    check_mailq!-M qmail -w 500 -c 1000 -t 7

    }

Please advice.

Regards

Anth.