Trigger notification mail

sandman42 at libero.it sandman42 at libero.it
Fri Sep 24 15:05:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have written a plugin that counts the number of transaction on a system and
sends a notification mail if this number exceeds a thresold.

I'd like to trigger an email that on a daily basis sends the number of
transaction, whatever the number is, i.e. a scheduled event.

Is this possible?

I have thought I could use scheduled downtimes, but AFAIK there is no way to
say "scheduled downtime is every day".

Therefore, how can I achieve this, i.e. how can I trigger a notification every
day, regardless of the status?

Thanks