Web HTML and CSS modifications

Morris, Patrick patrick.morris at hp.com
Wed Sep 22 22:37:46 CEST 2010

  Changing the front page is easy: You can edit the frameset in
index.php to load anything you want into the main frame.

As to editing the CSS, there's no real documentation that I'm aware of
outside the HTML and CSS code itself, though I've found it relatively
easy to just look at a rendered page to see what styles it's using.