Conditional checks between different hours?

Kyle O'Donnell nagios at isprime.org
Tue Sep 21 21:13:19 CEST 2010

setup 2 services where the check time periods don't overlap, and the
different values are checked during their respective times.

ie

service-check-cpu-day 0800-1800 with command args of say 90%
service check-cpu-night 18:01-24:00,00:00-07:59 with command args of
say 50%

not ideal because you create 2 different services,

but its better than the other alternative:

write a wrapper for your plugins to check the time if date +'%H%M'
something something

--kyleo