Large NDO Table

Breandan Dezendorf breandan at dezendorf.com
Mon Sep 20 17:28:24 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 6:33 AM, Michael Friedrich
<michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> this is not the current 1.4b9 schema. either it's modified for your
> usage or you still have the old 1.4b7 schema or something else. 1.b8
> changed the db engine from innodb to myisam (which is not good, but
> that's the main difference).

You are right - I thought I was on 1.4b9, but I'm still on 1.4b7.
Even better, there is the note in the change log referencing an issue
with the tables I'm having problems with.  For others who may stumble
across the same issue:

http://tracker.nagios.org/view.php?id=37

--
Breandan Dezendorf