Monitoring several ethernet ports with check_mrtgtraf

Dayo Adewunmi contactdayo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 16:38:07 CEST 2010

Hi

I'm trying to monitor several ports on a switch with check_mrtgtraf.
Unfortunately, it looks as if the check_command allows only one port?

check_command
check_local_mrtgtraf!/var/www/mrtg/knh-a_50.log!AVG!1000000,1000000!5000000,5
000000!10

I have tried listing the check_command for the other ports after this
one, but in the Nagios web interface, it only ever displays the first
line in the list and ignores all  the other listed ports.

How do I get nagios to report mrtgtraf for other ports as well?

Thanks

Dayo