Tuning for Passive Check latency

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 3 02:36:21 CEST 2010

Hello Jim.

Thank you for the reply.

Yes MySQL seems to be dominating the CPU. But as far as I see
the sar and free result , also taking the CPU spec into account,
there seems to be space for Nagios to use more resource.

So , first I will change the 'check_external_commands' to -1
and see what happens.

Thanks!

Jim Avery さんは書きました:
>2010/8/31 Yu Watanabe <yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com>:
>> Hello Jim.
>>
>> I apologize for late reply.
>>
>> Please see the attached file for the cpu status of the server.
>>
>> Thank you
>> Yu Watanabe
>

>MySQL seems to be using a lot of CPU.  I'm no expert on MySQL though.

>::: Please include Nagios version, plugin version (-v) and OS when reporting any issue.
>::: Messages without supporting info will risk being sent to /dev/null

株式会社富士通ソーシアルサイエンスラボラトリ

第二キャリアビジネス本部 システム基盤開発部

   渡辺 裕

    E-Mail : yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com