can't login to centreon

IT Toonz it.toonz at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:26:56 CEST 2010

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the continued support...

Please look at the centreon.conf.php file... seems user is "root" we tried
root and all passwords which we could think of...

Still not able to login. Please advice.

Regards

Ananth.

/*      Database */

$conf_centreon['hostCentreon'] = "localhost";

$conf_centreon['hostCentstorage'] = "localhost";

$conf_centreon['user'] = "root";

$conf_centreon['password'] = "";

$conf_centreon['db'] = "centreon2";

$conf_centreon['dbcstg'] = "centreon2_storage";