passive service and notification email

diego.roccia at gmail.com diego.roccia at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 23:09:59 CEST 2010

"Freshness threshold" is the word :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Imparato <imparato.andrea at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:09:26
To: <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Nagios-users] passive service and notification email

Hello to all ml,

I have a simple request for you. I have a passive service check
scheduled on my nagios server and a cron script on my clients (they are
all natted) that send me the informations. The question is: which is the
parameter for nagios that say "after some period send me an email if you
see nothing happens?". Sorry but I found the documentation a bit
chaotic :\

Thank you