Scheduled checks falling far behind

Frost, Mark {PBC} mark.frost1 at pepsico.com
Wed Oct 27 16:39:56 CEST 2010

Benny,

OK, well, I hope I'm not embarrassing myself with this.  It's a perl script and uses Ton Voon's nifty Nagios::Plugins module.  I run checks against things I want to know about.  Thinking about it, I guess it would be nice to have the failed hosts/services check alert on percentage of failures.  Maybe someday.

Mark