Wildcards in hostgroup definitions

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Thu Oct 21 18:10:17 CEST 2010

  Why do you have the '.' before the '*' ?

is that on purpose or just  a tab representation ?

Try removing the '.' and test again .

Assaf

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon

Next year I will be doing the London to Paris bike ride to
raise money for the DogTrust (www.dogstrust.co.uk) .
Please Sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Assaf-Flatto