synthetic transactions in nagios

Abdul Khader abdul.khader at ctrls.in
Mon Oct 18 13:57:05 CEST 2010

  Dear All,
I am looking for a way to have synthetic transactions in nagios. I would
like to login to sakai(educational software using tomcat as front-end
and mysql a back-end). Nagios should be able to login as a user and then
see if it is able to login and land into the user's home page. If not
successful should send an email.

Regards
Abdul Khader

Email secured by Anti Spam at CtrlS