How to determine the login duration of current user?

Kevin Davison kdavison at innosphere.ca
Thu Oct 14 16:29:46 CEST 2010

I like the sound of that. I agree with you on the passive vs active issue. I often find that setting something up active gets me where I need to go faster and then I never get back to finding a passive way to do it. We'll need to make the modification to each of the VM's (~200) but I think that will do what I want. I'll take a look at doing that. Thank you very much!