Notifications problem?!?

Gaertner, Joern joern.gaertner at wirecard.com
Thu Oct 14 11:55:04 CEST 2010

This is the normal procedure we handle checks (if they are important)
- work hours -> sms + email
- off work hours -> email

But for this check the customer doesn't want to read emails first in the morning to know if there were issues - he wants a sms if there was a notification over night and if so he will read his emails.

That's unfortunately the requirement ...

Cheers

Joern