Deploying Nagios on Windows box

Yu Watanabe yu.watanabe at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 14 04:19:46 CEST 2010

Hello Marc.

Thank you for the reply.

I found the page but the pre-compiled link is out of date and not showing the page.

http://www.psychoticwolf.net/blog/2007/07/nagios_plugins_for_windows.php

In the archive it says not to compile the modules but I will give it a shot.

Thanks!
Yu Watanabe

Marc Powell さんは書きました:

>On Oct 12, 2010, at 7:20 PM, Yu Watanabe wrote:
>
>> Hello all
>>
>> Has anyone has a experience for deploying a Nagios 3.x + apache on a windows box using Cygwin?
>> Perhaps, Windows Server 2003 (32bit,64bit) or  later?
>
>I don't but searching my archives shows that it's been done successfully before (nagios-3) and that there may be a pre-compiled version of the plugins
for cygwin. Search the archives for the thread "problem in installing Nagios with cygwin" around April 20, 2009.