Need help on running combination of Nagios, Nconf, and Nagiosgraph

Patel, Bhavna bhavna.patel at merck.com
Wed Oct 13 22:25:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am new to Nagios and I am having problem to put all this applications
together. I have very limited knowledge of all this tools and
availability, so I need experts help on this. Here are the steps that I
went thru:

I installed Nagios in one of my Linux server.

In the same machine but different directory I Installed Nconf to add
about 70 hosts with about five services for each hosts. I have to add
about 200 more hosts.

I used CSV (comma-separated values) file to store the data.

Now, I need graph so I installed Nagiosgraph and I am trying to make it
work since last two weeks, but it is not working. When I reload nagios,
it runs fine and I see the icon to brows to the graph, but when I click
on it, I get following error:

 (Server error!
		The server encountered an internal error and was unable
to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was
an error in a CGI script. )
If you think I didn't select right tool to add hosts and for graph, what
is better tools to add bunch of servers and to get the graphs. I also
have some switches to monitor too.

Thanks

New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.