Location of ssi files (Nagios Core 3.2.2 on FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE #0) - UPDATED

steve at sliderule.demon.co.uk steve at sliderule.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 13 14:16:32 CEST 2010

   Hi,

I am trying to integrate nagiosgraph with nagios. Mostly this is working except for enabling pop-ups which requires the use of a custom header file.

I have followed the instructions on the Nagiosgraph site
(http://nagiosgraph.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nagiosgraph/trunk/nagiosgraph/INSTALL)
to no avail.

I can see no evidence that  the common-header.ssi file is being read or its contents are being served. There are no errors the the apache error log and I can't find a nagios error log.

[update]
I saved the output of status.cgi and pasted the contents of common-header.ssi into it below the body tag and put it on the nagios server. When server to a web browser it looked and worked perfectly. I'm pretty sure this means that nagios is not looking for its ssi directory at /usr/local/www/nagios/ssi

The path to the ssi file is: /usr/local/www/nagios/ssi/common-header.ssi

Can anyone tell be how to find out where nagios is really looking for the ssi files?

Any other help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Steve.