Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Saulo Silva via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Tue Oct 5 22:36:47 CEST 2010

LinkedIn
------------Saulo Silva requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Lei,

- Saulo

Accept invitation from Saulo Silva
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bdl42y-gex8d18x-z/7aCDeLHzGLmxXEqs56OlWLXvehObD1msS6AcGvXdAD2fsFLVlfh/blk/I885998228_3/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cRYUcz8UejARe3x9bSBiplxRslFmbPwTdj8QejwTdz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Saulo Silva
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bdl42y-gex8d18x-z/7aCDeLHzGLmxXEqs56OlWLXvehObD1msS6AcGvXdAD2fsFLVlfh/blk/I885998228_3/0PnPwOczwVejkUe4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network? Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-bdl42y-gex8d18x-z/svp/inv-25/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation