upgrade from 3.2.2 to 3.2.3 not working?

Ilan Berkner iberkner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 21:58:04 CEST 2010

Ok... that's odd, I don't have any such cron job running.

This is part of the Nagios home page (share/main.php).

Maybe that's normal, meaning, its part of this particular version's html
update (as its also present in the html/main.php file from the upgrade tar).

I just don't remember seeing that before in the 3.2.2 version.

Thanks

--- html code below ---

http://www.nagios.org/checkforupdates/?version=3.2.3&product=nagioscore"
target="_blank">Check for updates</a></div>