Nagios notifications by voice call ?

Assaf Flatto nagios at flatto.net
Mon Oct 4 16:28:10 CEST 2010

  If you have access to an Astertisk server there are plugins that will
send the alert to the asterisk and that will initiate a phone call.

On 04/10/10 12:45, Bob Sauvage wrote:
>    Hello * ,
>
> I want to relay my nagios notifications by voice call and by SMS. The
> night the call ringtone is more audible...
> I found many SMS providers but none to relay my notifications by voice
> call !
>
> I have a limitation, I do not want to install a GSM modem or other
> things like that...
>
> Thanks in advance !

Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon

Next year I will be doing the London to Paris bike ride to
raise money for the DogTrust (www.dogstrust.co.uk) .
Please Sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/Assaf-Flatto