nagios.cmd permission issue

Ilan Berkner iberkner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 01:05:27 CEST 2010

Hi All,

Turns out that the FCGI wrapper process was running under a different user
than both the web server and nagios and although CGI scripts were running,
that may have contributed to the problem.

I also noticed that there were other nagios processes running at the same
time that should have been previously killed but were not so that may also
have been a contributing factor.

I've now normalized all of the web processes with the same user:

1. Nginx
2. PHP
3. FCGIWrapper
4. Nagios service

and the problem seems to be resolved.

Thanks to everyone for their support, suggestions and help.