Ask pb synchro

ML Alasta ml.alasta at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 14:14:07 CET 2010

Hi,

I am new in this ML.
I am a nagios 3.0.6, NagiosQL for administration, NAgVis and NDO.
I search to synchronised Nagios "Master" to Nagios "Backup" but I have
problems :
- synchronize database (because InnoDB isn't files)
- synchronize folder of status.log (it works with a refresh time and
after that I commend the old information)

Where is the files which store the hosts/services information ? I am lost

Best regards
--
Alasta
Linux user registered as #385162