Notifications

Randy White randywhite30 at neb.rr.com
Sun Nov 28 12:11:24 CET 2010

I am having a problem with the notification part of this. I followed the
instructions on how to setup this up and use postfix, I did make the
change in the commands.cfg file. I still dont recieve emails when the
host I am monitoring is down. I was thinking that in order to have the
ability to send out an email from the server I would need to setup
postfix to use an outside smtp server but I am not finding where to put
in the information and with all my googleing I have comeup with
nothing.
I am running ubuntu 10.4

Thanks
Randy