No output returned from plugin

Marius Roets roets.marius at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:15:16 CET 2010

Hi everybody,

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 12:04 AM, Stuart Browne <
stuart.browne at ausregistry.com.au> wrote:

> [...]
have exactly the same problem. In my case it is a Python script. The output
is fine for the OK state, but missing for other states. I have confirmed:
1) It writes to STDOUT
2) There is no space or black line in the output
3) It works when run from the command line as nagios in the error state

Any suggestions?

Regards
Marius